#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Friday, September 5, 2008

Woo
Back from enjoyment?
Not sure
Today Friday went for class
Then was chatting with Feng Ying
And I sent her my problem statement plus worksheet let her see see
And there she was saying too chim liao
Haha
But frankly speaking, today problem statement was quite easy
With some help of course >_<

After class
Chiong back home
And took a shower
And out I go again
Meet up with Feng Ying, Wai Siong, Xian Long
To where?
To Hougang Plaza bottom coffee shop
Eat the famous western food
Yes...
I am courting death...
Sick with flu and cough
And still eat
WOOOO
Really very jialat later my throat
Super Dry

After eating,
Took 89 go to Pasir Ris
Why?
Go there bowling
Then on the bus leh
We 4 made the most noise
But it was quite funny lah
All talk crap around

Then reach E!hub
Headed for the bowling alley
And WOW
Full....
All 32 Lanes full...
Then wanted to ask about the waiting list
KNS
The person Guai Lan us like ???
We just ask do you have any idea roughly how long?
She ask us this " Do you know how long you play?"
At that moment I wanted to say half an hour,
But I say don't know
Then she reply "Ya lah, so you think I know how long they play isit?"
KNS
Even Xian Long also ticked off by that person

Nvm...
Since full
Suah
We decided to go and play pool at the chalet nearby which Xian Long said he have membership lah etc etc
So go lor
But reach there,
Even the arcade also close down...
Zzz
Then how?
At that moment it was like 8.20pm
So we decided to go back kovan superbowl...
And took a taxi back
Then talk crap also
Even the taxi driver was trying to stiffle his laughter at our silliness

Reach kovan there
Around 8.40 liao
Cost us around $7.40
Then rush to the superbowl alley
And also full there
So what we do leh?
Have to put our names under waiting list lor
No choice
And the auntie there told us that we might have to wait for quite long....
Cause currently the waiting list is not moving at all
And we are at number 11
So we just walk around
And walk to Mac Donald there buy ice cream and eat
Then there leh
Saw many ppl studying
For their O lvls Alvls
AHAHAHAHAA
I so want to laugh at them
Last time I also like them study like mad
Then now I relax and can laugh at them liao
LOLS evil me

Then we decided to walk back to Superbowl there
and see how the queue
And as usual the queue not moving at all
Then all were discussing whether wan to cancel or not
But I decided not to yet
Then all keep discussing whether wan to go off or not
But I saw
That ppl were paying liao
And the auntie was starting to call up from the waiting list
and she start from the bottom to up
And I guess that she will call XL anymoment
So told the rest to wait awhile more
And true enough
She really called XL hp
And XL jus in front of her only
LOLS
Damm funny lah
Call say hello and turn around liao
lols
So that time was like 9.40
So we can only play 1 hour
Go ahead lor
And started playing
Gosh 1st game really jialat
Our hands and legs too cold liao
Super stiff
not good...

Then we managed to play fast enough
Can last till 2nd game
So just play lor
And we were better then
but damm....
Think I hurt my middle finger...
Pain sia now
Then we noticed 1 thing about xian long playing
Before he throw the ball
he mus always Pray First LOLS
Damm funny

Waisiong...
He and his spinning ball
Always spin till go gutter

Then Feng Ying was super Bian tai
Her Drop ball, omg...
Strikes, spares, and so many pins all knocked down
Her score was the best out of all of us lah
122 I think
Gosh...

Then now I made a rough statement
Xian Long - Praying Ball
Wai Siong - Spinning Ball
Me - Quick Ball
Feng Ying - Drop Ball

Hahas
Oya
Here are 2 videos that we took
1st video was the 1st game final frame
2nd video is the entire 2nd game
Enjoy




Hopefully Sunday
Can go bowl again
It really is fun.
But I think, after this sunday
Going to stop for awhile liao
If not wait get too addicted to it
Problems will arise.


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::11:59 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting