Friday, September 26, 2008
Today's post
Will be the bad things that happen to me today
There is a saying...
When a person is having bad luck, he is very unlucky for the whole day
AND VERY UNLUCKY
Morning
Took my bath as usual before going to sch
Bathe halfway
BOOOOOM
Lightning and Thunder roaring away liao
Zzzz
Means what?
Gona be drenched while going to sch
And true enough...
The whole weather is raining Titanics and Jumbo Airplanes
The whole pathway is flooded
End up my shoe completely soaked in water
Nvm...
Then on the MRT leh,
Katib onwards the station
SUPER CLEAR SKY
NO RAIN AT ALL
Reach woodlands
Sky also okok
Walk halfway,
RAIN LIAO
TMD
Drench again
And best...
My shoe sole came out
=.=
NB
Then in class leh
Wan drink water
I lost my grip,
Water spill all over
Zzzzzzz
After class everything
Had the RP biathlon thing
Judo IG taking part in the Brisk Walk event
And during that time
My shoe was getting worse
Half the sole come out liao
Then still have to walk
Nvm...
Still can tahan
After the walk leh
Captain Joe want to do some PT since all of us already in our PT gear
But I canot due to my shoe
And he make this comment
"You know ah, in japan, regardless of the condition, they everyday still have to run up the mountain and down carrying tatami mats all these. So it is not the shirt or shoes that u wear, but rather the mentality."
FUCK YOU LAH
My sole almost out and u still tell me is my mentality
By the time I reach home my sole already come out
If I am to take part in the PT I tell you, I will be going home barefooted.
And here you dare say this to me
Freak it
I just go home
And now waiting for my dad to come home,
And see whether my shoe still can be saved or not
If not have to buy a new shoe again
Really not in good mood
Thanks to you ah for making me feel worse
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:00 PM