Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Ok...
Today training
Had a potential coach come down
Name is Uncle Nelson
50 year old duno what Dan
But he coaches at balestier sec.
And damm...
When I shook his hand...
His grip was damm strong lahh
I see his hand
Omg...
Freaking thick and strong
Like those karate practitioners...
He is from the old school kodokan...
And somemore I heard he is not a fighter...
After seeing him
I don't know about that...
Well....
Today I was not able to train at all....
Why?
Starting had to teach 2 newcomers a few things
Then
Later Kevin came
And we talked for quite a long time
Then he told me about a Mentor Coaching program
That will be taking place in next week
What isit about?
As 3rd years napfa is coming soon at november
This training program is to help those year 3s to pass
As long as u fail
In you go
And who will be coaches teaching them?
Us ...
But is optional lah
Need 10 weeks of commitment
1 week train 2 days
1 person assigned 10 ppl
At the completion of this program,
The person will be awarded some certificate that u have done these and that
CE points not confirmed yet...
I duno lah whether to take part or not...
10 weeks lehhhh
Zzz
haizz...
Duno..
I already got my hands full with Judo thing
Now pop up another thing
Duno liao...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:40 PM