Sunday, September 21, 2008
Ok
Back home liao
Have to post before I go to sleep
let's see
Where I went to?
Of couse my cousin's wedding...
Have to go...
Kena forced...
So no choice
Venue at Tangs Plaza i think
Cant really remember the place
Then reach there
Wow
Already got a small crowd le
Then during that time
See many of my relatives
All old liao
Then see me hor
Canot recognise me at all
The one they remember, is the small me
Has been like 11 to 12 years liao since they last saw me
All really old le...
White hair all over
Then 1 of them the memory really jialat sia
Cannot remember who at all
And my mum go play around with her
I going to type in hokkien in what they were talking
Yi Si Ah Yee pointing to my another aunt: "Li si siang ah? Ah dui ah?
Mum : "Ai Hua lah. Simi Ah Dui. (then point to me) Ji kor si Ah Long"
Ah yee: " Ah long? Long li eh tao ah. Simi ah long? Ah long wu ah ni kuan eh meh?"
Mum : "Si ah long lah. Um si ah long si siang ah? Wo eh xio di meh?"
Ah Yee : " Um si lah. Le mai luan ju gong wei lah."
Mum and aunt : " Si lah. Si ah long"
Ah yee : "Ah long meh? (point to me) Li si ah long ah?"
Me : " Si ah. Wa ah long. Buay ki liao ah?"
Lols...
All ah...
Dun believe I am the small boy Ah Long (Since young, I am known by ah long due to my chinese name translated into dialect)
Then ah....
All right
keep asking me this question
I got girlfriend or not?
When is my turn to get married?
I am the next person to host liao
.....
And my 1 of the uncle still can say
Tonight ah, supposed to be the couple be the star
But end up I become the star of the show
Then got 1 of my relative still can tell me what ah
Next time take wife, Mangali not bad. Find those white skin one is damm good
Then malay girls dun take.
Duno for what rubbish reason they can give also
=.=
This is what happen when you have not met your relatives for a very long time
Then as the ceremony was going on...
I was thinking to myself and what my relatives said...
Soon, this might be my turn and I am going to go through all this...
But
The next thing is
Will I even get a gf, not to mention a wife somemore...
Owell..
Let nature take it's own course....
For SOMEONE out there reading this now
Don't get any funny ideas trying to help me matchmake and tie knot ah
I prefer to choose my own partner
Then at the wedding there
I like some psycho like that
Drink beer, drink wine
Lols...
And everyone all shocked lah
Cannot believe that I am drinking at all
And worried that I might get drunk
Comeon...
Once in a only
Just drink lor
not like I everytime drink also
Then my mum was 1 of the few people eating vegetarian
For those who know my mum case...
Knew the reason why she have to eat that
Those who don't know, can't believe that she is eating this
Then we keep making fun of her
Saying that a few years ago she go up temple be nun
So now come down liao lor
Lols...
Then she also eat some of the meat stuff
So my aunt say she have to go back and ask for forgivness from guan yin
Lol
By the time we finish everything liao ah
11pm liao
WOW
Then all keep asking me I ok or not
Can walk straight or not
Zzz
I am perfectly fine
Only that now my stomach a bit warm
Nvm..
Just tahan can liao
Woo...
TIME TO SLEEPPPPPP
Dad nagging already.
Tomorrow still got class
Haizz
if i am drunk ah
Skip class tomorrow =p
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:45 PM