Saturday, September 13, 2008
Back home
And just finished eating dinner =D
Let's recall today's event
Hmm
11.30am left house to go Compass point
For what?
Meet Feng Ying and Wai Siong
And
Very nice of Wai Siong...
SMS say he just woke up
=.=
Nvm...
Then on the bus
I saw someone who looked like Chuan Mei
But could not confirm as I am only seeing her back
Then when go down the bus
Really is her
Seems that she is working at Compass Point also.
Some japanese noodle stall
Forgot the name liao
Ah then after that fly to Popular
And found some bible books to read
Trying to find out more about the Salvation Plan that christians are all talking about..
But found nothing...
Haizz
Nvm...
Then go Royal Sporting House
To get my dumbbells and handgrips
And 10Kg are all sold out
Zzzz...
Duno have to wait till when then have stock
But once have will call me liao
Think have to wait till next week I guess
After that roam about compass and go Macdonald to settle lunch
Then keep talking crap over there to pass time
AND ONCE AGAIN
I see people studying for O levels...
I can only sniggle to myself =p
Ah then after sending Feng Ying off
I go to Waisiong house to get the Manga Studio Software
and took home his harddisk instead...
Ended up stayed there for awhile and play games and watch some anime
Lols..
Then we 2 keep on playing with the handgrip then Feng Ying lend me
Grip dao hand pain liao
Lols...
Around 6.40 like that slowly walk home lo
From WaiSiong house to my place
around 20mins
Then walk and play with the handgrips
And people who walk past think I siao or something....
Keep playing with it...
Reached home around 7pm le
Waiting for the Zhou Ri Ba Dian Dang show
And watch
Xi Yu Da Ba Zhang
xD
While waiting...
Just play about with the handgrips
Think by the time I return Feng Ying the grips ah...
Loosen or maybe out of shape liao >_<
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:41 PM