Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Zzz
Today is so ARGHHH
Morning had my Year 2 Sem1 results out liao
Really KNS this sem...
Analogue Electronics - C+ (Expected)
Circuit Analysis - C+ (The stupid Ah Neh faci. Expected to get this result)
Digital Electronics - C+ (Unexpected to be lousy)
Microcontroller System Programming - B (Expect roughly this result)
haizz...
Why I like that sia...
this sem i already got chiong liao leh...
Nv chao class
Still kns results
PURE SHIT
TMD
Sem 2 have to chiong again
Zzz
Then evening go run
When I stepped out of my house
I see the weather still very bright and sunny
Then cycle halfway to Feng Ying place
Whole sky Black face liao
Zzz
Then of course I have to turn back and go home lah
I dun wan to get stuck at her place canot go home
And I was racing wif the freaking weather
Cycle on my way back already drizzling
Gosh
I was cycling so fast that when I reached home and got off the bike
I canot feel my legs...
It went numb and my legs totally chui...
Become jelly
Then after I bathe finish come out leh
Now stop raining liao and see the weather totally clear
=.=
But leh, thunder boom liao
Fish you weather
Cheat my feelings again
Suah
See how tomorrow
Thinking morning wake up go run
6 days straight never run liao
And I was right
TFY really complained 6 days nv run
=p
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::5:47 PM