Sunday, August 10, 2008
Yesterday cannot go running...
Why?
Because raining
Then today leh
Also cannot go running
Why?
Because today I went out to buy my external cooler fan and my HARDDISK!!!!
WOOTS
Why buy external cooler fan?
Cause mum forced me to...
Saying that having 1 is better than having my standing fan blow over it
So be it then
And then bought my harddisk finally!!!
250Gb
Woots
Cost was $169
wow
Ain't cheap sia...
Then now transferring stuff over liao
So that tomorrow I can hand over lappy
to the ICU
To have it operated (reformat. DUH)
While having it undergoing operation
I shall skip off and make do with sch lappy
Which will be sucky of course
Unless i get my hands on a good one that is...
Ahh
tomorrow lab again
but problem 16 of Digital Electronics!!!
Hopefully it will be fun and not stressful
If not sure cham sia
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:37 PM