Sunday, August 24, 2008
Wow
End up I today never go jogging
My stomach felt weird...
And because of that I did not go
And damm was I lucky
Cause at 5.30pm, it rained till now
Heng ah
If not I sure stuck cannot go home
And wooo
My cough sore throat etc is like GONE
Thx to drinking Coke lols
Yes
You see me write
Drinking Coca Cola
And now my adam's apple nth wrong liao
Woots
Thanks Feng Ying for introducing me this formula
haha
And wow
Tomorrow I got double training it seems
After RP training
Going down to Hougang Sec. side
Sun Bian settle juniors the grading matters with Mr. Low
And then told the juniors about what is going to happen tomorrow
After RP training go to HS
And they are like freaking fked up over it
Go to RP just to find out no training but waste time until go HS jus to train there
Hey
It is not my fault in the 1st place for goodness sake
It is all Joe's idea
Our Dear Captain
I don't even know what on earth he is thinking now
Ever since the Shun An matter
He like now bo chap everything and just see it according to his way
And the juniors ain't very pleased about it
Well
If it really does get out if hand
I will have to step in liao...
Although I don't wish to...
But what to do?
This is my duty now as President...
Damm sian about it
Zzz
Hopefully no internal conflicts will happen now...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:31 PM