#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#
Friday, August 8, 2008
Woooo My laptop Cooler Fan is fixed Today the Fujitsu service people came down And in order to change my fan They have to take apart my entire laptop!!! My screen was at 1 side, my keypad another side, cover duno fly where Harddrive seperated Gosh... Then after it was done The fujitsu guy told me to reformat my laptop ASAP Cause the system now is really slow and he worry that it might crash Zzz Not that I don't want to reformat it But I do not have any Harddisk to store my data yet If I have I would have already done it liao
Then today was dismissed at 3pm Cause only 2 teams in class today While waiting for the MRT I saw this indian man sleeping on the bench or whatever you call it And 1 security guard standing there like an idiot looking at him Seems like we have a drunkard? No idea Then later the station masters appeared and tried to wake the man But like no use See him pull the guy also canot Until they all pull him up then the guy woke up And of course kena escoted to their control stations See the pic
Then Mum discharged today Now at home And I overheard her going to play mahjong later Wow Nice exercise huh?
Oya Here is a little video of yesterday's sit up SM
I still have 1 more video of them being tortured
It is freaking funny but I cant upload it here since it has exceeded the space
So if you want it, get it from me.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::4:30 PM
Profile ;
[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it