Monday, August 25, 2008
Woo
Just ate finish my dinner
FULLLLLLLLL!!!!!
Hahas
Ok
Let's have a recap on what I did today
Morning woke up
Ate my breakfast
Left for Judo training at RP
Wore my blue gi today
Wanted to wear white de
But after picking it up...
Gosh it is sooo freaking dirty
Have to wash it
So no choice but left with blue one
Then training starts
But I am upstairs in the OSG room talking with our Advisor Alex
Passed him our competition DVD and what else leh?
Hmm
Ahh yes
Our coach thing
Well
That will be decided only after sch reopens where the entire committee sits down with our 2 advisors and have a meeting
Then today, Joe took Jerrold, Chang Hong and JooTeng for their grading
While me teaching Renrakuwaza(combination techniques) to Louis and Wani
And around 12.55 like that, 5 mins before class ends
Our co-advisor, Kevin Tan came down and took a look
Then I just brief him about our current club status
And it is seriously bad...we are on the verge of closing down =.=
Big time have to do smth liao
Then got to know about kevin a little bit
Gosh
He is a freaking Disciplinarian sia
He teaches other ppl how to be coaches
In the police academy
And is exposed to many forms of martial arts
Aikido, Jujitsu, Taekwando, Wushu etc etc
And mainly teaches Unarmed combat
OMG
And he have also sent ppl to Changi (he never use the word jail but rather Changi)
And placed alot of emphasis on discipline
this one cannot anyhow siao siao
Then he also told me about how the way he used to handle things back at the academy
If anyone were to walk around half naked,
He will kick them in the face straight
GOSH
THAT IS SOO FREAKING COOOL
And damm
He does not give a damm whoever comes RP to train
As long as you are here, you abide by the rules we set
hohoho
JY will be in deep shit liao
Wahahaha
Next time anything funny he do
Just give a call to kevin and let him settle
hahahaha
He will DIE!!!
Then
Atfer RP training
Went to have lunch
Before going to HS for training
But I ain't going to train
Freaking lazy >_<
And
If I were to train,
I will be the odd guy out
Cause only me wear blue gi there...
Then saw Shawn(senior) and Faizal there
Wow
Really surprised
And damm he was shocked that I am a brown now >_<
Then only Joe Jooteng and Changhong train
While me and Jerrold just sit down and laugh at them
And the HS judo boys are like damm siao lah
got 1 boy
13yrs old, around 1.76m tall and weighs 120kg
WTF
What on earth his parents feed him sia?
Put steroids in his food?
Gosh...
The HS boys now
At least better. Got more ppl
Compared to the previous batches...
Freaking pathetic....
Then after training
Went to Hougang Point NTUC Xtra to buy drinks
Wanted to buy coke to cure me of my cough again
And intended to buy the 1.5L one
But, as I was about to go off
My eyes caught sight of another coke price tag
2L for $2.05
Damm, of course I buy the 2L one
1.5L $1.95
For just 10cents extra I get 500ml more
Why not?
Now the coke is stuffed in the fridge
While waiting for it to chill
And I can glup down the thing like some drunkard =p
Haa
Then tomorrow go jogging
Hopefully Feng Ying can make it ya?
If not wait she complain 6 days never run liao =x
Signing off (Waiting for my coke to chill)
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:18 PM