Monday, August 11, 2008
Today
Was really 1 of the rarest day I got pissed off at the computer and IT side
Reformat my laptop nevermind
But to change it to Vista
That is really irritating
If you ask me why don't I want to keep it as XP leh
BECAUSE I CANNOT
The fucking IT helpdesk people told me that as long as my com is able to support Vista
They will upgrade it
They will not change it back to XP
Why?
Because of some Fucked up policy that says we have to use Vista
WTF
Which mother fucker was the one who set such a policy
Does he have cow brains or what?
Does he not understand the meaning of Not Compatible wif Vista??
Bloody shit
Seriously Pissed me off
I tried to install a program
KNS
Crashed my Laptop duno how many times
WTF
End up I have to use Safe Mode just to install a Program
Then
Everytime I want to use a program or install smth
SECURITY SHIT APPEAR
Need what permission lah, not trusted lah etc etc etc
SIMI SAI
I move some things into a folder ALSO NEED PERMISSION
What is next?
Restart my laptop say got security threats?
Or perhaps on my laptop say need permission?
KNS
And now I cannot change back to my freaking XP
My Acronis kena wiped out by them
And I cant change the bloody system back
If I were to find out who is the asshole who made that fucking policy
I will SCREW HIS ASS INSIDE OUT
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:07 PM