#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#
Monday, August 18, 2008
So not in a good mood now Haizz Today went for training Then reached there Jooteng told me Alex, our judo IG advisor was looking for me And damm... I had a hard time explaining things... Regarding our members
Now I have to hunt down those idiotic inactive members And ask them whether they still want to be part of RP JUDO IG or not Otherwise it is very difficult for me to make the members list out Since we need at least 15 people to make a club And currently I have trouble counting up to 15
Then have to setup a new committee liao And submit everything to Alex when Semester 2 starts
Have 2 videos for all to see what happen during today training 1st one is me testing Jooteng and Chang Hong on their things
2nd Video is of Jooteng and Chang Hong have 2 Shiai Bouts(sparring) Me the referree. Can tell cause I the only person today wearing blue gi
After training Went jogging wif Feng Ying And I was really abit embarrassed... Put my things at her house >_<
Reached home around 7pm like that and just nice thunder and lightning boom liao And now I am stuck here settling all these stuff Committee lah, members, jacket, emails etc etc
So really not funny
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:05 PM
Profile ;
[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it