Sunday, July 27, 2008
Yea I am sick
Sore throat and Flu =.=
Then went running at 5pm
With Feng Ying and Jing Ying, the Tan sisters =p
Had to cycle down to their place to meet them since we running at Hougang Stadium and it is just directly opposite their house
But my bicycle hor...
The handle crooked liao...
1 high 1 low...
Duno how my father ride and fall down till become like that
Then had to throw my stuff into their letterbox since there are no lockers at the stadium there
And Fengying bought me this water bottle for my birthday present

I am thinking...
Will it be a waste or not...
Since I don't bring water to class at all...
Ahh
Then now
The other pair of Havianas that I bought
Is a present to you Feng Ying
Hopefully can fit her =x
Then started running around
And damm it was tough for me
Running with a runy nose
My throat keep getting flam choked inside
Ran for 3 rounds
1 round 400m
Time was 5.51min
Then took a little break cause I really canot breathe
Damm...
My stamina really bad sia...
After the Tan sisters cleared 2 rounds, I continued running for my 4th round
Time 7.49sec
Then took another break
After the sisters cleared their another round
I continued for my final round
Total time 9.48sec
Kinda bad for me...
Gosh...
Really have to train up for IPPT if not I sure die...
Stay back in camp for another 3 months of training while others get to go home
But...
The next thing is duno will I be exempted from NS and become clerk or not...
Due to the numerous injuries and bad joints I have on my body
After running, went to the physical fitness corner there
And practise on my Sit ups
The wooden board is really hard
Pain sia when I get up
My score for Sit up
5x in 1 min
A liao for this
Now have to practise my Chin Up...
This freaking hard...
11 to get A
But now I canot do a damm thing because of my shoulder...
Haizz
Then next week sunday or plus saturday go running again with them
Hopefully it will be better this time round
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:12 PM