#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wow... Guess what Today lesson I chao during the 3rd meeting And today got UT somemore Heck... I just skip everything Really canot tahan the Faci Next Week tuesday will be UT4 for today module Then the final 3 problems think I most likely will skip all Cant be bothered to see his black face Every time come only PMS Ass... So just stay in library till time up go eat dinner and prepare for training
Then today training leh Wonderful We had 1 corner dedicated to injuries Those who came on tuesday for tuesday training all kena injured And that also include me Duno which part My left shoulder there just went POP And it hurts like siao I canot even wear my Gi properly and neither can I adjust my elbow guard I just try to pull my opponent a bit only and test my techniques also pain like mad The pain is really unbearable than I actually sit out on my own accord Zzz Then later, I was joined by Jooteng whose leg shin there kena hamtam till jialat He now walk wif a limp and it is freaking swollen Haizz Sad sia
Then we just watch the rest kena tortured till siao. Here is a little video. Freaking funny at 1 of the PT (Physical Training)
Then Rudy found out about my shoulder from Jooteng...
And he said that my shoulder the condition happened to him before
And it is loose now
Thus, he forbid me to train 1 month
Wow...guess that now I have 1 month to do nth...
Nice? I have no idea about that yet
We shall see
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:10 PM
Profile ;
[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it