Saturday, July 26, 2008
Today went out wif Jooteng and Jerrold to buy our Havianas.
1 pair $15.90
I bought 2
Why?
Because the other pair want to give someone de
But who leh?
I will only say that later if not wait the person see my blog will noe liao
Duno why..
But I have been dreaming about the same person....
For the 4th time already...
This might seem like nth to you or everyone...
But to me..
It does make a big difference....
The last time dreamt of something like that...
It came true...
So for now..
I have no idea what does it mean...
Cause it does seem impossible to come true...
But the last time it happened...
I also thought it was impossible..
But it does happen in the end
So will it happen this time?
I have no clue
Ahh
6 more days till the gates of hell open
Getting worried liao..
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:08 PM