Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Today made me irritated...
Because our Singapore President S R Narthan is visiting our Campus RP,
My UT4 E203 Circuit Analysis Module was postponed till further notice
And this coming thursday is my Circuit Analysis Module Problem 14
And I have already planned to skip all final 3 lessons
But now I cannot...
Because the UT4 might include problem 14...
WTF LAH
Then...
Since all sports team will have to appear to welcome the President
Rudy told me to wear my blue gi....
And end up leh
I was the only person wearing Blue Gi while the others all white
Zzz
Then when our people ask Rudy things like where to go where to assemble or what to do
He will say this
"You see the guy wearing Blue Gi? Ask him, he is the head! Not me!"
Wa lao
Damm you Rudy!!!
Sabo me till like that
Then they give us the 2 boing boing blow air thingy to hit and make noise
And these blowing whistle thingy u see below
The pictures nah
.jpg)
.jpg)

Then Xubo he keep blow and blow the thing
Duno how he blow till the rubber layer there (2nd picture)
Explode
And tear
LOL
Then he use 1 spoilt boing boing, and remove the cap of the whistle
And then replace the rubber layer wif the boing boing one
And it can still blow
After that is normal training as usual
And since I am forbidden to train for 1 month
I just stand there bai sui nia
Watch them train
Then Rudy told me next week training I have to take over as he got FYP thingy going on
Wow...
I am sooo bored now...
Oya before I finish my today's entry
Here is a little funny incident that happened yesterday while I was on the MRT on my way back home
There are 2 old chinese aunties sitting on the train seats directly opposite each other, but then canot talk properly to each other as a few ppl are standing and blocking their view
Then, there is 1 indian auntie sitting beside 1 of the chinese aunty
The 2 chinese aunties are talking in hokkien
They said " Wa lao eh, jin pai gong wei leh, kua bo lu" (Omg, Difficult to talk since I cant see you)
Then the indian auntie suddenly stand up and then say this to the 2 aunties
"Nah, Gong Wei, Gong Wei" (Here, Talk talk)
LOL
The 2 chinese aunties got a shock
"Wa na bei, yi eh hiao tia hokkien wei leh" (WTF, she understand hokkien)
This was freaking funny lah
The other passengers who heard what they said on the train also started laughing
Thats why
Sometimes, canot anyhow talk about others in other languages thinking they dun understand
But we will get a rude shock if they were to reply in our same language
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:07 PM