Tuesday, July 1, 2008
1 week liao
Quite awhile eh?
hahaz
Woke up wif a bad stomach
Zzz
I hate stomachaches and all related sickness to that
The worst feeling for me
Then 1st breakout
Went to meet Ram
When was the last time I saw him?
2008 Cny?
Btw, he is a year 3 student ah
He called me yesterday
Saying want to meet up again since we had not meet for a very long time
And boy
He really could not recognise me when I went up to greet him
Then we were joined by 2 of his friends
Lol
All reli very random people
Haha
But quite a fun bunch lah
Then Ram told me to go to 2 of their upcoming events
Ending of july go cycling at pulau ubin
31st october halloween night in school
Need to consider 1st
Let's see how was today's training
Duno what to say
Faizal, Tony, Harry and JY came
of all ppl he must come...
But duno why he today do nth
Damm the Rudy...
He told me he had already stepped down as President of the Club
And I am now in-charge
Only that it is not officially announced yet
And he has yet to tell Alex
But after the camp
It will be liao
And I will start to get into new troubles
And then, I have to plan the camp also
Have to give the draft proposal to Rudy this friday
Now troubling over my module selection for the Sem2...
Duno what elective module to choose
Sian ah
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:59 PM