Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Today went for training
Jerrold and Tim
However only Tim and me train
Jerrold jus sit there and do nothing
Then practised a little on my grading techniques...
So far, I have mastered the Newaza techniques liao
Now left with the Nagewaza
At nearly the end of the training
Tim has been zombified =.=
He was so knocked out that he cannot even walk properly
When walking outside, he was like a zombie dragging his whole body
Then now Mr Low told me
Take Blue to Brown Belt have to go to the Federation Side and take
Canot take under him
Is a ruling
WTF
Now I have to go all the way down to somewhere in Geylang just to find the bloody Emo Federation House.
And I have to do it tomorrow since the closing registration date is on the 7th june.
FUCK SIA
I have no clue how to go there
Check the street directory and internet
All also no use
Means have to take Taxi liao
Argh!!!
Sian ahhhhhhhhhhh
I wan go mad liao..........
Then somemore after I done my registration, I have to rush all the way to Woodlands MRT to collect the Competition DVD
Haizz...
DVD nevermind
But to find the freaking Federation House is sooooooo extra
In 1 freaking emo place somewhere at Geylang
Really sian ah
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:34 PM