#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today was the most stupidiest day I ever had
I did not receive any replies from the Judo Federation regarding my repeated emails since yesterday


So in the end I have to go down personally to register myself
The problem is...
I CAN'T FIND THE EMO PLACE ON ANY STREET DIRECTORIES
So, have to take taxi go down
And the worst case really happened
The taxi driver also duno where on earth is the place =.=


So end up he drive around geylang trying to find the place
End up I found it by pure luck
I saw this run down building writing some words
Think is Boys hall or smth, cant remember
then the bottom of the words they put Singapore Judo Federation
Bloody Shit
They put the words until so small, how to expect ppl to see sia
Like this $11 gone


Then when I go towards it,
The gates were locked =.=
TMD, I come all the way down just to find it closed
Then I took taxi home again cause it was raining very bad already.
Lightning and thunder boom boom here and there


When I reached home, and check my webmail,
THEN THEY REPLIED TO ME
WTF SIA
Turned out that the Club house is only opened on Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays
Then to do admin stuff, I have to go down to another place
The Sunflower Building also in geylang
And I have no clue where on earth it is


Haizz
Seems that tomorrow after training then I will go down via taxi
Then, I have to learn all the techniques
From 6th Kyu(yellow tip) all the way to 1st Kyu (brown)
WTH
I can die lah
So many techniques...
But the exam date is on the 21st
So i still got time to chiong


Then in the evening, had to go to Woodlands to collect the Competition DVD and photos
I must say
It is a good job done
Really worth the money

here is the highlight reels
watch it 1st before u close the webpage for my blog >_<




.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::11:36 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting