Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Today was another No Good Day
For my class today,
I totally screwed up the presentation =.=
Then during training leh
I have to go through the Brown Belt Ceremony
What does that mean?
Each person in the dojo will have to throw me 5 times
As a result,
I lost count of how many times I got thrown
Then to add on top of that
My spectacles was stepped on by Siti who never saw =.=
And when I wore it, I can see that my vision was crooked
zzz
But luckily Rudy managed to snap my specs back to shape again
THANKS MAN!!!
Then, since everyone was training
I had nothing to do
So me and Xiaochen went to clean the cage of rubbish
And really tons of crap we found
And we found some presents right at the bottom of 1 of the boxes
Opened it
And found
A squirrel piggy bank
A set of headphones
1 box of munchy biscuits which cant be eaten already as it expired 3 months ago
A pink transparent water bottle
When we both finish cleaning the place
For the 1st time
It is soooo empty
From the 1st compartment all the way to the 5th for both stands
You can imagine how messy it was as in the past, the whole place is filled up with stuff
After clearing out the entire place
The training was almost over
So I had a little Newaza Randori with Tony
Damm
His Sankaku jime was really dangerous
Luckily I managed to stand up and escaped from it
Otherwise I will get choked out from it
Well thats all for now
Hopefully thursday training I can tahan
As my knee is still killing me
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:51 PM