Monday, June 2, 2008
Quite awhile since my last post
Today had to go Hougang Secondary for Judo training
Since RP the room canot use
As monday wednesday and friday get booked by Muay Thai,
We have no dojo to turn to
Other than HS
Owell
Had around 8 people today
And for the HS side?
only 2 boys and duno how many girls
Then when doing some practising of techniques
My foot somehow got cut
And it started bleeding
And you know what?
I have no idea cause I felt no pain at all =.=
Then Xubo keep asking whether am I human or not
Bleeding still say feel nothing
Then during Randori
My right arm piak again
zzz
If still continue to keep getting out of shape
I duno whether I can survive my Grading test or not...
Is just next week only
I want my Brown Belt >_<
Haizz
Sad case sia...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:00 PM