Friday, June 13, 2008
Ok..
Been quite awhile eh since my last post...
Had a very strange dream last night
But I won't write it of course...
unless u ask me that is...
Today had a game of badminton with Waisiong, Wang Luo and Feng Ying
And everytime I use strength to hit the shuttlecock
My hand cramp up and I lose my grip on my racket
Argh
It is so damm irritating
Use the elbow guard also no use
After that went to hougang mall for lunch
and Benjamin called me saying to meet us at hougang mall since he saw us walking there while he was on the bus
Had our lunch there
And then Benjamin told me this
"I tell you something ah. But right, I afraid that after I say, you might not want to talk to me liao. You still can remember that in secondary sch, everyone keep saying that I watch Gay porn or say me gay or whatever right? Ah, I tell you this. I really am Gay now. Then currently I am seeing a Guy Air steward."
Hello, Do you think that I give a damm whether are you gay or not?
I don't discriminate against lesbians or gays or whatsoever
So what if you are gay?
Big deal man
Just because you are gay means I must treat you differently from the rest?
No. Like I care whether you gay with other people. It ain't my business.
Does being a gay means that you are not a human being? Hell no
As long as I know that I am straight can liao =D
After that me and Waisiong went to the arcade to play House of the Dead 4
We saw this little boy playing ghost squard at the beginning
And damm he was good sia
Then after that saw him play House of the Dead 4
WTF SIA
He was good lah
But the funny part is
When you have to shake the gun
He shake his entire body and his butt was like twisting here and there
It was freaking funny lah
Everyone was also laughing at him
Then guess what
I am back to maple again
Cause kena pulled by Pris-San
Then 1st thing I go in is tell me go Zakum run liao =.=
Then when my buddy online, also shocked that I'm back
And tell me go Zakum run on saturday
Siao liao lor
tomorrow night got 2 continous Zakum run
and is right after another
Duno my laptop can tahan or not sia
Then now I playing maple private server
Not bad lah I would say
But fuck the rollback sia
Keep make me train and train again
Fucking Irritating
Haizz
Just 2 more days and school reopens liao
So not looking forward to it
Ok, maybe except for 1 thing
That 1 thing that make me want to go back to sch
Time to sign off
If possible I will try to update tomorrow
Which I don't think I might have anything interesting to post about
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:13 PM