Tuesday, May 13, 2008
My body is tired from training...
But my mind is damm active
And got bad news
For my competition this Sunday
I will not be at a 100% condition rate
Why?
Because of my fking Elbow
Today, it act up again
And now my left arm only got like 40% of strength left
It is as good as useless
So for competition I sure tio thrash liao
Then, tomorrow need to go back school to clean the bloody mats
And I am damm lacking of ManPower
Really Lacking of it
That also another thing that can kill me liao
And now for the final thing
After Competition right
I AM NOT THE CAPTAIN FOR THE JUDO IG NOW
Is someone else
Instead, I WILL BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE JUDO IG
That is even worse....
Argh
Then have to plan for camp lah,
KNS
New stress ahead of me once competition is over
ARGH!!!
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:13 PM