#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#
Sunday, May 18, 2008
I'm back from the entire Competition And my body is on the verge of shutting down
So how did I fare today at my side? Very bad
Made into the quaterfinal rounds by pure sheer luck Fighting for my Bronze And I lost And my right arm is also a goner When my opponent tried to throw me, I countered him, but somehow my arm landed first which cause a serious strain on it and PIAK it goes But the match still have to continue on And I am left with 2 pathethic useless arms So my opponent got the win easily Once I get the video for my fight, I shall post it
Damm sian...
Then after my match It was Joe's turn His opponent is 1 of Singapore National Team Top Fighter, Wee Pui Seng
Joe did lost but not that badly His opponent won by a Yuko and a Koka Quite heng I would Say But it was a good match Joe Post a video that I took of them Joe is the Bald Dude.
Then Konstantine was on Fire He Ippon everybody he fought and got a Gold sia Woots Nice one dude
Our overall total results, 1 Gold, 2 Silvers, 3 Bronze, 1 Most Valuable Player Award Damm nice our wins compared to last year where we only got like 3 medals Good Job Team Republic Judokas
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:05 PM
Profile ;
[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it