#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Woke up with an aching body today
But used to it liao
So nth much
But my arm…
Zzz
I will kill you for sure


Then since I had nth to do in the afternoon
Forced myself to watch School Days anime
Took me quite awhile right to watch finish this as stated in previous post about this?
I have 2 reasons why it took me so long

1st: The episodes I downloaded were all RAW Japanese. Means there is no English Subtitles. End up I have to translate myself what they are talking. Because of this, I lazy go listen and then translate the words in my head.

2nd: This anime…reminded me of my past…


Now. Some info about this anime :



Plot: Makoto Ito, a Japanese high school student, has been admiring a girl he has been seeing on the train on his way to school, Kotonoha Katsura. Makoto managed to take a photo of her with his cell phone, but due to a new seating arrangement in his class, he ends up next to Sekai Saionji, who discovers Makoto's crush as she snoops for his cell phone while talking to him, and vows to help him until Kotonoha agrees to go out with him. When Sekai finally gets them together, she realizes her own feelings after finding out that the person Kotonoha liked was, in fact, Makoto. While waiting for her train next to Makoto, who was waiting for Kotonoha, she has him talking about how he can repay her for all of her help. Before leaving for her train, she kisses him and cries when she boards the way home. Kotonoha happily arrives for her date with Makoto shortly after. With all three main characters carrying different expressions on their faces, the story begins





Points to take note of : Just to let everyone know, this anime originally was from a Game. So in other words, the game of School Days was created first. And then they create the anime series based on the game. After that, they then made a Manga out of the Game and Anime. Oh and by the way, the game seems to be much worse as there are more bloody scenes from what I had found out. But what the heck, I'm still finding the game to play.


Conclusion – Game --> Anime --> Manga --> ???


Comments : This anime is seriously 1 of a kind.
Not your typical kind of love story from other anime.
This has some violence and quite a lot of Bastard scenes.
The starting part is like any love story, Boy meets girl who then develop a crush on her, then somehow manage to know each other, spend some time together, then boy confess girl agrees and end up happily together.
But, they manage to change the very 1st part of School Days to make a sudden twist to the story which really did interest me a lot.
From the middle to the near ending part of the anime is a lot of bastard scenes.
Then I heard from my classmate who is from China, that a lot of people in China including himself all called Makoto a Bastard which I really have to agree.
For the ending, many all said that it was quite violent bloody blah blah blah.
But for me, it felt good actually.
I don’t see how violent can it be but I find it rather funny.
If you think that I am psycho, No I am not. Just watch it and you will end up laughing like me too.
But seriously, this anime is really damm cool. Finally manage to find an anime that does not have all those usual love endings but instead have a sudden twist. I LOVE IT.




However for me on my other part, watching this anime does really bring back some painful memories for me. It really does show I am some bastard. Many people on the comments all said that this anime is nice but way too far from reality. I beg to differ. There are parts which really did happen to me. And I thought I could forever forget about all these memories and stuff. But it seems what you said was really true. No matter what, there are always some things which you could never forget no matter what until the day you die. And I really have to agree with you.
And because of this…
I do not have any confidence in entering a new relationship…
For fear that I may repeat the same mistake I have made and end up hurting the girl instead.
You can say that I’m a coward or useless or just giving excuses to bluff myself.
But seriously, unless you do know what I have done before, you will keep saying these till you found out the truth.
And then, you will agree that I’m a Bastard Asshole




Moving on, is the Manga version of School Days.
Unlike the anime, the ending was much different.
I would say the complete opposite of the anime.
The manga is completely different from the anime however the starting part was somewhat the same till it reach the middle part where everything started changing.
They tone down on the violent part of the manga to make it less bloody and change Makoto to a lesser bastard person. As a result, the ending was not clear at all and left everyone to think what happened. The ending suck big time.



The Inter tertiary Judo Championships Proposal has been approved liao.
Can get up to 8 NDA points. Woohoo.
But then, our T-Shirts is not approved and is changed to some other shirts which the school will give us and only to us.
The other schools do not have it.
Then me and Rudy decided to collect money from the other schools to make our own shirts but have to discuss with the other school Captains 1st.
Next week onwards, I’m going to stress myself to death liao.
So many things to take care off. Haizz
If I can’t cope with it, the most is I will break down and go mad.


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::10:43 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting