Monday, April 14, 2008
Today is one heck of a module
During the 1st meeting, the Faci already Fucked 2 people
Duno what is his freaking problem
Bloody Scumbag
It is bad enough that I used to be under Swati Godbole
Now I am under a Male Version of Swati Godbole, but 2times worser.
Kns.
Then during 2nd meeting, Scumbag did a very good job in hypnotising the whole class.
Practically everyone is falling asleep while he is yapping away.
Then during 2nd break, Dante aka Brian, my cabal guild master came to RP to makan.
Sun bian jio William and Siti down also, to meet each other and to let them see see Brian.
During the 3rd meeting, I can't even be bothered to listen whatever rubbish he had to say
End up me and guan xiong just watch pokemon movie while Scumbag continue wif he prayers.
Then Wednesday~Friday have SLA. Means what? IG recruitment time.
Then thursday got my PP briefing.
Haizz, PP will start this weekend liao.
Die liao sia...
Hopefully I do know how to do it.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::10:29 PM