Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Ok...
Woke up early today to go for training
Halfway in the MRT,
Bradley called me to say that the Martial Arts Room has been taken by the FOP ppl.
(FOP = Freshman Orientation Program)
I was like WTF.
Then when I reached there, the whole place was full of boxes and cartons of water.
And the tatami mats?
They stacked it onto the wall for us.
Then when Rudy arrived, FOP ppl told him to find Alex, our advisor who had forgotten to inform us about this. End up leh, training is cancelled again.
Then, Rudy borrowed a basketball to train us on our stamina. Whoever failed to score have to do 10 squatings.
Wayne and Rudy keep betting who cannot squat. End up Wayne did many cause Rudy keep shooting in.
But we can only do it for half an hour as the weather is so damm hot. Despite having umbrellas to guard our bag against the sun, our bags are still damm hot and the things inside was worst. If we were to stay inside any longer, our phones will be fried.
So with that, head to food haven for lunch and Rudy tried to play CABAL but too bad he can't as RP Guest was shutdown. Then he began scouting the freshman for chio bus while the 3 of us just talk.
And, it has been confirmed...
I'm the next captain of the Judo club...
Die liao =.=
Anyway, this friday going to Rudy's house for the IVP meeting since school can't be used.
And I found out smth, My CABAL guild, one of the mates is a Judoka...
2nd Dan Black Belt, ex national player.
Hardcore...
Perhaps one of the days I invite him to come down and train us
But hopefully he won't kill us...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::3:30 PM