Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I'm Back from Training.
Gosh, 2day my module was Microcontroller Systems.
AND IT WAS MUCH MORE FUN COMPARED TO LAST WEEK
Made me think. But quite fun
Then during 2nd breakout, went for some Indian thingy talk wif kenneth, Bradley, Pearlyn and her friends. The Talk made me sleepy...but after that we kept disturbing Bradley since he was sooo random.
Then about 1.30pm like that when I was in class, received a call From CK. Told me that Brian and 2 more people came to RP and is currently waiting. Then me and Guan Xiong(Peanut) just went down to meet them. And it turns out is was Brina(Signum) and David(Bardiche). Brian was wearing his NS uniform while the other 2 casual wear, duno what to go where buy something.
During training leh...Hell...Too long not used to it liao..then buay tahan...
Since the Martial Arts Room is still being Booked, we had to shift the mats outside as usual.
But Rudy told us to use the Mats that was locked in the storage.
Gosh...Some of the Green Tatamis were stucked with Red Tape...
And damm it sia. It was left there with the tape on for about 1 year?
The whole thing was freaking Sticky and Greasy.
NB. Then when we left about 3 mats left, RATS RAN OUT
YES. RATS
The Mother RAT RAN AWAY AND I CAN SEE THE OTHER BABY RATS STILL LEFT.
Then we canot move the remaining mats because there are still rats UNDERNEATH
FUCK
I wna take something to smash them
NB. Of all places choose our tatamis.
ASS
Then I saw how Rudy kena fucked by JY...
Gosh...once Rudy is gone after ITJC...it is my turn to get fucked liao...
Why must I be the Next Captain T_T
Then it was hardcore lah....
Training
Too long no proper training
Then suddenly give me hell...
It was so siao till I nearly vomited out...
And my left arm now...Function Ceased.
If you wan to know how it became like that..
I can tell u, I have no idea also.
All I know is, it is freaking painful, I cant carry anything, and I cant move it properly.
Is at my elbow joint there the injury.
Then 2mr is SLA. Have to go back school again
zzz
Cant sleep for the whole day 2mr
Sian ah.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::10:33 PM