Friday, April 18, 2008
3rd and final Day of the SLA
Today's module was really dumb..
What have I learnt today?
I learnt nothing.
The whole class all agree on that
Then when I said that I have to go for SLA, all ask me what IG.
After I told them I from Judo, All damm shocked.
I expected this as much and knew why they were shocked.
Because I seriously do not look like I am from Judo.
Then for the after school session,
I showed Moey Yaeng, Bradley, Xubo some martial arts video clips which I had.
It was sooo freaking funny lah.
All laugh till peng.
Then I saw Wee Chye walking about the booths
Woo, he join RP
Then after the entire SLA, pack up time
Overall number of people who sign up, 55++
Not bad eh...
but after the 1st half of the year gone, duno how many all run liao...
Me, Brad, Xubo and Tim carried the mats back to the Martial Arts Storage room
Then after that, had a little Randori session with Brad since he wanted it.
I decided to spar with no Gi on but just what I am wearing while he wore Tim's gi.
And I cant use my left hand yet since it is still useless...
so only have 1 hand to go with.
When doing a Tai-otoshi on Brad, my elbow jammed onto the floor =.=
Damm that hurts
Then Bradley managed to threw me. A Full point throw
Gosh, it was really damm good
I can feel the impact on my chest when I landed on the Tatami
Since I never wear my Gi, the impact was twice the power.
Then I thinked my arm condition worsen...
Why? Because I threw Bradley a Kata Guruma which put more strain on my arm and now,
Seriously useless liao.
I cant move much since my elbow joint hurts like ****
Then only depend on my right arm now
Haizz
Sad sio.
Then at home, apply the Yoko Yoko on my arm
Quite stinging, but is still ok lah
No Pain No Gain
Now duno I can sleep or not..
the past 3 days I could not sleep properly since my Arm hurts
But now leh, arm in worse condition.
Jialat ah...
This Sunday going to watch movie wif WaiSiong and Xian Long
Forbidden Kingdom
Now, to post the video clips
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:52 PM