#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2day was another crazy day
Reached the Judo Booth there at Agora Hall 4 around 10.30am
Then me Wayne and Moey Yaeng started setting up the stuff.
After awhile, Joe arrived.
Then he told me that he is taking his Shodan(1st Degree Black Belt) next week sunday or monday.
WTF
Freaking fast lah.
I not yet even brown and he black liao
But he said that the Nage no Kata is madness...
Even he also scared.
Gosh...if a guy like him also scared...
I can just forget about my Shodan liao...


And my left arm is still useless...
Cant move yet


Then also quite small sch.
Yi Xin my classmate, his booth just beside me.
2mr we both in the same team
wonder how..

Then JY and Mel arrived and soon Rudy.
Then next week will be normal training for the year 1 batch and cleaning of the dojo will be postponed next week.
Once it was 12pm, time to change.
Then all of a sudden, Karin appeared in front of me.
Got a shock that she would actually be here...
Then also another small sch, Doel and Karin know each other
Karin is my year 1 sem 1 classmate
Doel is my year 2 sem 1 classmate
LOL
Freaking qiao sia.
This can show just how small RP is.


During the afternoon session of the SLA, did not have much of a response from the year 1 to sign up. Only have about 9 people.
Then me and Joe carry the Judo Board around and go do promotions.
When walking pass the floorball IG, we heard them shouting this
"Join Floorball IG for 6Ps"

Then Joe started shouting "Join Judo IG for UT questions. We will ask the Faci for the questions and then give your name to them"
LOL. It was sooo retarded lah


Then after the 1st session was over, everyone all chao...
Left me alone at the booth.
And the whole place was in a total MESS
I had to clear everything up properly...
And when they came back...messy again...
I cleared the place for nth

Then, there is always a VERY COMMON QUESTION ASKED BY PPL.

"I have seen the Aikido IG and yours the Judo IG. What is the difference of these 2?"

Let me tell you the difference.
"Judo is more on the competitive side as you know that Judo is also on the Olympic Games. But for Aikido, they are non-competitive and does not have any competition at all. They only do demostrations during some events but to ask them for competition, nope they dun have it."

Then got 1 girl during the 2nd session in the evening asked this
"Do you Judo teach people how to attack people or kill?"

No we Don't!!! No martial arts teaches you how to kill
Martial Arts which teaches how to kill is not a Martial Art at all.

Then while I was explaining Judo to these bunch of year 1 ppl, 1 of them told me this
"You know, you look like someone. Hmm. Ya, you look like Naruto the Rock Lee!"

.........
WTF
Since when I looked like ROCK LEE!!!



Then after the SLA, we had a major discussion about the ITJC job roles...
And damm... I still the Head of the Logistics...
and mel warned me...
"You better not screw up anything"

........
WTF
Means now if anything go wrong on my side...it is my head...
and my side is one of the important one..
Die lah....

Then, I have to go and stick Red Duct Tapes on 8 of the green tatami mats.
Cover the entire surface of the green mat to make it red
And I heard that this is one of the siao job
Took them duno how long to do it...
Now, I managed to find a few people to help me.
Non RP people.
All my friends from outside since they are the easiest to approach.
I cant ask my own team the people liao
They are already very busy with their own stuff and responsibilities
Dont wna add more chores to them


haizz...
then 2mr the PP briefing I have to skip it liao...
Need to settle the video and photography with JY 2mr
But lucky Rudy sent me his last year work as a reference.
Heng ah.
But hopefully I do know how to do it lah.




[Why did my heart skip a beat when I was talking to you...
Why did I feel happy when you were there...
Why?]


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::10:35 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting