Thursday, April 17, 2008
2day another crazy ITJC day for me...
When I reached sch, 1st news I received was that the schedule was changed for the afternoon session of SLA.
Duno who will take over me then I can go for my PP briefing.
Today's module is Digital Electronics.
And I know hardly anything
Then during 1st breakout, went down to get something to eat
Was discussing the ITJC stuff wif Bradley and how to settle the items we need
Guess that I was too stressed up over the ITJC that I did not even notice her behind me till she say hello.
Haizz...
Really jialat sia...
Do so much stuff just for 1 measly point
Fucking OSG
Then during the 2nd breakout, went for the PP briefing 1st
And the brief was really useless...
Tell us everything that can be found on the leo website
Waste my time going down there
After the brief, went down to the SLA booth.
And I was incharge of the Video and Photography now
So since the lobang was from JY, I had an easier time in explaining what we wanted.
But canot confirm anything at that moment as I have to discuss this wif Alex our advisor
Then during the 3rd meeting, our team was the only one who never used the Quotas program to do the electronics as I have no idea how to use the damm thing. So just present PPT.
And the Faci bloody Fuck
I already submitted by RJ liao then she go and change the question =.=
NB. I dun wan do liao
Then went down to the SLA booth again.
Discuss stuff with Moey Yaeng and I told her the problem with our Jackets.
She was so angry then she told me that if Alex said that we are unable to get the jacket, she gona go and fight it out with OSG liao.
I definitely would want to do that also. OSG freaking Bias.
Then after discussing the stuff with Alex, Alex said that he will leave it up to me to decide.
As long as end of the day do Sui Sui, he happy liao.
Then I called Shirley again to confirm with her.
2 videographers from 9am~6pm
1 photographer from 11am~6pm
10 DVDS of video. 2 DVDS each school.
1 DVD of photographs only for RP
Design of CDs and Covers be done also but design we create
Total cost: $2700
Not cheap right...
$2700 sia...
then 2mr gona discuss this with Rudy.
Today's response not so well.
Lesser ppl compared to yesterday
Then got 1 last guy joined.
And I seriously think he watch too much Anime liao...
Say Guy go berserk then slam the fist onto the floor and the whole place explode...
So creative...
for now got 39 people liao
2mr last day...hopefully it will be good.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:31 PM