Friday, February 22, 2008
Woke up early just to play badminton.
Reached the sports complex around 9.30pm like that.
So go collect our receipt for the booking.
And since the sports complex coffee shop wasn't open,
I went inside the sports hall to sit down and wait for the rest to arrive.
See this picture. The man in the blue shirt. He has only 1 leg. Can't remember which is the fake one and he certainly was really noisy while playing badminton.

Tadah, finally the rest arrived on time. 10am
.jpg)
During the game, I just surf the shuttlecock and this happen
Destroyed liao...And it was a new one somemore =.=
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Feng Ying. My secondary school class chio bu wor
.jpg)
Wang Luo, the china guy
.jpg)
After we play finish liao, we were packing up, an old man invited us to play. And I seen him in the complex before. If I was not wrong he is a coach. Gosh, I managed to play to a draw with him and the rest got thrashed. But frankly speaking, I had already lost. To play with someone duno how many times older than me and still to a draw, is considered a lost liao.
Tadah, Me, Wai Siong, Wang Luo. (Look at WS, he look like wna seduce ppl like that =.=)
.jpg)
Feng Ying, Wai Siong Wangluo. Duno why fy stand so far apart.
.jpg)
WS took this picture...his hand was trembling liao after the game
.jpg)
LOL. Lagi weird picture
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 of us diao Wang Luo. He was wasting time in taking the picture.
.jpg)
And when 7pm finally arrived, CABAL TIME!!!
BUT FUCK IT.
Every 3mins I play I keep tio Blue Screen and keep restarting my Lappy.
WTF!!!! Blue Screen duno how many times then I give up.
Use my Mum's desktop. But also canot. Lag until very jialat and keep dc.
Then I go to forum the bug report there, realised many people all tio same problem as me.
TMD.
If tio blue screen means graphic card problem.
But my lappy specs exceed the requirements to play CABAL lor.
KNN
And I this suay to be unable to play. The rest all can play
Damm fed up.
If open beta also same problem, I no need to play liao.
{Now finding drivers to update my graphics to be able to play.}
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::2:00 AM