Sunday, February 10, 2008
This morning supposed to wake up at 9am to get ready to go out in the afternoon
My phone alarm went off at 9
But I went back to sleep again...
Then Mum woke me up and told me to go Geylang Temple to pray
Had no choice and when I woke up, it was 10 already.
Gosh, later somemore need to to Pandan Garden to visit Smallkidxx Aka Desmond, my maplestory XStorm Guild Master. Had to meet others at Jurong East Mrt station there at 12.40pm
I left the house at around 1120 like that and had to wait for the bus. But Mum decided to take cab since I was rush for time. But wait for like 20mins then finally a taxi come. By the time I reach Geylang there, was already 12pm liao. Sure late. Only at 12.20 then finally leave and wait for bus to go Mrt station. Then Mum keep taking her own sweet time choosing the bus to take and end up I reached the Mrt Station at 12.40
By the time I reached Jurong East Mrt it was already 1.10
Then met up with Weixuan(Xiaopiinks), Jarell(Murder02) and 2 more people whom I had no idea who they were in the guild. But found out later 1 was Melovejesus but I still duno who his gf was.
Then took bus 51 to go Pandan Gardens. And I think I got off the bus 1 stop earlier. End up I couldn't find Desmond block and we wandered about till Hao(xFatalsiinz) came down to fetch us.
And we finally meet each other. Our Guild Master Desmond. Man, if he did not tell me that he had 2 kids, I wouldn't might have guessed it at all. He really does not look like those type that have kids. Somehow, he resemble Wei Feng. For yor info, he is 29 this year. And it was really weird lah...them calling me Kira. Oh well, easier for them to remember.
Then I tried to enter wireless network with my laptop but canot work. Zzz, bring lappy there for nth. Bout 2++ like that, Jarell and the other 2 persons have to go liao. Then now left me and Weixuan.
Bout 3+ like that, we 4 went to the Lan shop to play. But Weixuan just watch and nv play. But the price was damm ex. 1hr for non member $3. Only Desmond member so he need to pay only $2. Me, Desmond and Hao wanted to play MapleStory de. But Hao and my com cant patch the gameguard. Only Desmond can. Then we change com. Then enter again, Hao's com can go in, but mine never patch the latest one and Desmond's restarted.
End up we play Counter Strike but Desmond's was sooo laggy. His latency was damm high lah. Reached to 2000 leh. How to play. Then he change com aso no use. Same problem.
So we play Dota in the end. Played against the 6.43 Ai.
For the 1st match, we 3 got thrashed by Insane AI...
Then 2nd match, against 3 easy and 2 normal AI
But still difficult lah. Somehow managed to win. By the time we finished the game, it was 5+ liao.
Then Desmond paid for us. Gosh, the total price was $14. Feel bad leh that he treated us. Somemore he give us ang bao aso. $10 sia inside and still treat us. Damm, he really is generous.
Then he say next time got Steamboat come eat aso. Lol, really a generous Guild Master.
Lalala,too bad for those who never go.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:58 PM