#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tadah!
Finally back home

Good News: My knee is starting to recover ^_^

Bad News: I smashed my knee again...

Training started at 11am and ended at 1.30pm
Today's training was kinda fun
Not many people turn up for today.
Only had Wayne,Rara,Siti, Tim, Nicholas, Shiping, Bradley, Rudy and Me.
Then I had to take over the entire warm up session.
After that, we practise our techniques.
Rudy told me to teach Bradley techniques.
Heng me, I was cast at one side with Bradley while the others suffer.
>_<

At around 12.10pm, break time.
After that will be Randori time liao.
Finally, to test out my new techniques.
But F**K sia, I had to spar against Nicholas, Nicholas and Wayne. ALL HEAVYWEIGHTS
All much bigger size then me.
KNS.
Then when I sparred against Nicholas, I went for 1 arm shoulder throw, but a low one, then Nicholas put his entire weight down on me, and my knee went smashing into the ground.
Damm, that really hurt, now I Pai Ka again...

Then I now using a new technique, Ko Soto Gake
And it is damm useful lah, I used this on everyone and they all fell
But the disadvantage is that if they managed to grab hold of my back and restrict my movement, there is no chance I can execute that technique.

After Randori, Newaza Randori time
And as usual, I used arm locks and chokes. All submit to me ^_^

And after that, was PT(Physical Training) time.
Borrowed Nicholas Shirt to wear since I did not bring a spare one.
Did crawling, prawn etc etc.
Then came the final obstacle of the PT
Friskbee
Rudy would throw the friskbee. Whoever managed to catch it will be safe and out of the place while the rest have to do 20 situps. But should Rudy throw it out of range, he have to do the situps instead.
And for the 1st 2 throws, he had to do 40 situps liao. LOL
Then later Nicholas was safe and we had to do situp.
Followed by him was Bradley.
Then for my turn, it was funny. Rudy threw it in the middle and I was at the side. Shiping and Wayne bang into each other while attempting to grab it. But duno how the friskbee just flew over in between of them then I just grab it. LOL
Safe for me.

Then I was told that once the next semester start, Rudy and the other year 3 will not be coming down due to their FYP...
Then said that I will be the next Captain...
Why leh? Because of my Belt Ranking and my experience with Judo so be Captain...
DIE AHHHHH
Then I was told to take part in this Sunday Kyu Grade Competition...
But cannot lah...With my knee now in this condition, how to take part?
Sure mati...


After the entire training, me and Bradley went to causeway point as I wanted to buy the Ghost Squad IC card to save my records. Cost me $5. But was rather worth it if I were to play Ghost Squad frequently.
With that, I jio Wai Siong out to go Hougang Mall arcade play. Was kinda bored and wanted to test out my GS card.

Reached home about 6pm like where I had to quickly bathe and get ready to go out eat dinner with Mum at Kovan. My primary school teacher, Ms. Voon treating us and another primary school classmate, Wee Chye and his Mum. So just go lor. Had thai food there where Me and Wee Chye ate the most cause they kept ordering it...
Finally left the place at 9.30pm.

Now leh...while writing this post, thinking what to do 2mr...
Ask Wai Siong to go out 2mr and play but he dun wan...
Haizz..now damm sian ah
Bo ppl jio me out aso
So I guess I most probably will be rotting at home.


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::11:00 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting