#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Ok, let's recall what happen today.
Training only have 6 people. Rudy, Bradley, Siti, Nicholas, Wayne and Me.
So nice... End up our training was half of PT. And we did unsual things today... unlike the usual routine.
Hmm, had to practise our kata...20 throws in 20 seconds. 1 throw in 1 sec. WTF. I have to do like siao. If not all kena pumping, superman, and situp Then beforehand all already do like mad...
After that leh, Circle Laps. Go to 1 person throw, then continue on. And while tripping Nicholas, my chin hit his knee... Argh. Damm bloody pain
After laps leh, Blindfold Randori(Sparring)... That is 1 of the craziest thing I have ever done... Being blindfolded while sparring with an unknown person. And have to spar against all. Then when it was my turn to kena blindfold, I was like siao like that. Keep anyhow attack and attack until my opponent is down. Then I think I hit Siti's head and elbowed Rudy chin.
After that leh, Normal Randori. What a wonderful day for me. Both my legs kena jammed by elbows and knees. Why leh? All because of playing with Wayne and Nicholas the heavyweights. Then when doing a makikomi on Rudy, I nearly broke his arm should I continue to throw him down as his arm was like trapped by me and forced to be straighten. For competition leh, this is a very good chance for me to break my opponent's arm or go for an Arm Lock. But, I can't do that since Rudy currently is the only guy able to coach us for the IVP now.
After training leh, me brad and Siti just slack about in school and go eat lunch at Food Haven. Then, Siti told me this "You know ah, just now when you were blindfolded right and had to spar correct, I can sense a killing aura from you sia."
Me " Huh? What killing aura sia? What i do?"
Siti "Really, when was my turn to spar with you right, I can sense a very strong killing aura coming from you. Then I was scared you know."
Me " Ehh, real or not?"
Bradley " Ehh ya lah. I also felt it too sia when I was sparring against you just now. It was scary sio. See you everyday like laugh laugh like that, then go up there can sense the killing aura sio. Then just now during normal Randori, your expression was really damm scary lah. Really want to kill people like that."
I was like errr...ok.. What the hell is with this killing aura stuff sia. I was laughing when they told me this. 1st time I heard of such thing. Ok, perhaps not 1st time in a way. I remember Rudy and Moey Yaeng told Mud that he does not want to make me fire, he will not like it. Then I also remember 1 incident, my ex told me to smile more, whenever I don't do that, she got very frightened of me...say that I got that killing look and aura...
I was like, comeon, was I that scary? I don't remember doing anything to make them feel like that ah.
I know I am a Sadist which you all keep calling me, but comeon, am I really that jialat to this extend?
Then today is the final day of Cabal Close Beta. After 1am, all our characters will be wiped out. Haizz, sad sia. I trained my warrior till lvl 32 le. Then Open Beta duno when come out aso. Have to retrain again. Ahh, post 2 videos. Of my Warrior Battle Mode 1 and my Battle Aura(Wind Element)
Berserk. Battle Mode 1 Warrior
Battle Aura (Wind Element)
Thats all for today...2mr gona wake up wif a very sore and aching body...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::1:10 AM
Profile ;
[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it