#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ok, I spent the whole day reading manga and playing games.
Thats all. I was practically bored to death

This is the manga I was reading, Kare First Love.

Story: The main character, Karin Karino, is a bespectacled and shy girl who happens to meet three boys on a bus. The boys, from Takashiro (a local boys' high school), are named Tohru Ebihara and Aoi Kiriya. The boys, who are taking pictures of girls on the bus, initially make snide remarks (such as "four eyes") at Karin for her wearing glasses. Then Kiriya approaches her when he realizes that she is reading a book called Blue, a book by a photographer named Yuuji. Karin is uneasy about the advances and starts to leave when the bus stops at the stop for Seika Girls' Academy, which is Karin's high school. Karin drops her book, and Kiriya inadvertently lifts Karin's skirt when he tries to give her book back. The skirt-lifting, combined with the fact that Kiriya still has his camera in his hand, causes Karin to think that Kiriya is "upskirting" her. Karin hits Kiriya and leaves without her book.
At school it is revealed that Karin has low self-esteem, and her "friend", Yuka Ishikawa, exploits Karin for free answers to homework. Karin and Yuka later meet the Takashiro boys, and the two begin to fight over Kiriya. Later volumes focus on the romance developing between Karin and Kiriya.

I would say, this manga plot is quite good despite the whole story was revolving around a girl. Most of the Shojo mangas I have read, was quite predictable. But this, was actually quite good. It also have comedy as well which was needed but the jokes some were kinda perverted. If you have read Suzuka, then you should read this as well for I have noticed, the plot between these 2 books were similar but this manga was of a lighter tone compared to Suzuka.
After reading this manga, it does make me reflect on my past relationship on the things which I have done. For those who know about my past relationship and have read this manga, you know what I mean.
But afterall like what William has said, it is all in the past, just let it be.
True, afterall, I was the one who chose to let go.
Then after that, I spend the whole day playing Monster Rancher 2. See, this proved how bored I am, reduced to playing this game. But hey, I think I am hooked onto it already. Too anxious to unlock all the monsters. But I played till like 4am like that then I finally went to bed. >_<
But before that have to post about this.
(To whoever that is reading my post, if you are going to scream at me, PLS DUN!!!)


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::4:20 AM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting