Friday, February 29, 2008
It has been 5years..
5 long years ever since I chained you up
To prevent you from coming out again.
But it seems that I am growing weaker and weaker as time passes by
The overflowing raging emotions
The lust for blood
Killing instinct is beginning to take over
But 1 sign of your nature, your sadistic nature
is taking over me again
Seems that there is no way of getting rid of you
Perhaps, I should just let you out and let chaos roam free again
Perhaps not. The consequences is just too great
I ain't going back to some psycho and have him hypnotise me again
But the feeling is just terrible.
Till now, I can still remember your laughter echoing in my head
No...there is no way I am going to fall into your crazed nature
But. maybe I will borrow your power
In order to beat them senseless...
Yes..perhaps I should just break 1 link in the chains...
to survive
If history has determined that Gods can die, it has also proven that they may return from the dead
It would seem that I can't destroy you, myself. It would seem...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::2:42 AM