#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Woohoo
Today was 1 heck of a day for me.
Went to class as usual for UT Enterprise
Argh. Sian ah, I duno how to do the calculations part
then anyhow bomb.
Heck care...

Then 2day class is Cognitive
1st break I go find CK to take game and anime
Game- Hitman 2
Anime- Rosario + Vampire
Program- AnyVideoConverter

Then when 2nd meeting started and faci came into the class, she said this
Faci "Wow, you're still here, I'm impressed."
...comeon...was I really that bad?

but anyway I 2nd breakout chao liao
LOL
Wif Pearlyn, Lynna, Leonard, Bradley and Sathya, together we went to CauseWay Point to go Seoul Garden to makan.

Me,Leonard and Lynaa share 1 table and the other 3 on the other table just beside us.
This was my 1st time going there so I was like an idiot, duno what to do.
But anyway managed to cook the food.
But sai sia, our table the hotpan KNS. No sizzling heat one sia. Like dead fish, cook the meat so long. Then the rest theirs so loud, ZZZ here ZZZ there. WTF.

Some pictures...see see
Leonard and Lynna look really dead...the pan so slow
See beside, Pearlyn and Sathya keep cooking


Lynna, Pearlyn, Sathya


Duno what they doing wif the chicken


Bradley eating his muffin




Zzz, this chao da chicken was cooked by Bradley and Sathya and they gave me to eat it....



Leonard & Lynaa


Ahh, a much better serving of chicken meat, done by Sathya


Guess what is this?
Is HoneyDEW!!!! LOL. Pearlyn fried the Honeydew and mix it wif the Tom Yam Soup.
Look like Potato right? LOL


See the 2 red thingy on the pan? Is Papaya!!! And also 1 piece of papaya in the soup
I am cooking the Papaya and threw papaya into the soup, making it Ginseng Papaya soup LOL


Look at this dish...Pearlyn brought it back but never ate it. No one ate it. Become Bai Sui only...


The papaya is roasted liao. LOL


Know that is this? Peanut powder, Rasin, Evaporated milk and Salad Sauce. LOL
I mix it up and it looks like some cereal. I called it, Daryl's Cereal


Pearlyn added Daryl's Cereal to the Tom Yam Soup and Mix it. It causes a chemical effect which made it really stink. And Bradley nearly vomited because of the smell. LOL


This is my side. I added it to the entire pan and soup. Look like melted pizza sia. LOL


Bradley and Me.


Bradley, Me, Leonard. The 3 pros xD


Sathya and Me.


Pearlyn, Bradley and Me


5 of us. Bradley, Pearlyn, Me, Sathya and Leonard. Lynna went back to school already for her dance.


With that, only me and Pearlyn know how to enjoy the cooking of weird food, while the rest keep saying we 2 are sickos. LOL
Then Leonard and Sathya parted ways wif us and the 3 of us went to Marina Square to play pool.
Here, a pic of Pearlyn asleep on the train. She doesn't know I took that pic xD


Reached Marina Square, we met wif Bradley friend and we went to the arcade to play for awhile.
4 of us played Wartan Troopers together and This time, I was the sole survivor of the team but died at the boss stage T_T

Then we went to play pool, gosh Brad's fren pro sia. so many in.
Pearlyn left halfway so left the 3 of us now.
Then after the pool game, time to go home liao.
Reached home about 8.40pm like that.
And I got my results for my science...
C5. WTF
I was aiming for at least a B4 and I got a C5...
zzz
just 1 grade away
damm.
But, at least I passed this time round...compared to last year where I got D7...

O n btw
Next week training, Bradley will be joining Judo.
WOOTS!!!
Finally, A new member comes in
Yea ^^


and I 2mr not going class.
Need to go and help my Mum deliver cookies. So skipping
But anyway 2mr my group majority also not coming
Me, Pearlyn and Lynna not going 2mr.
So left wif Jacqueline and Wushi
Ahh heck care.
My cultural Grades has been good so far.
A's and B's. So can afford to skip
=p


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::9:56 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting