Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Woohoo
today is a disaster in class
Today was Maths & Computing
Had to do VB Programming
The program given to us was this

So we click add, a circle will appear. Keep clicking add till the maximum which is 30.
Random size is to change the size of the circle randomly. And Random Colour is to change the colour.
Our objective is to make a program something like this which was given to us or to improve on it. However, my team failed to do it. We had no idea what were the command codes so all we did was this.

As you can see, our program almost looks like the program given to us. But we do not have the numbers. And, the button Random Size & Random Colour cannot work. So if you click it nothing will happen. As for the Add button, 1 circle will come out. And no more will appear. Only 1 appear. The other circles that appear are all overlapping the previous circle so is also a failure. Well, at least the Reset button can work alright.
And guess what, our presentation was only like 10seconds. The newest record in class. No one can beat that. LOL
Then heard from Faci that the last 3 lessons will be all VB and like this Circle thing =.=
Die liao lah
Now for the Judo thing, when I step into the martial arts room,
first thing Rudy said to me was "Daryl, you pro!"
Then JunYi said "I 佩服 you".
I was like huh?
Then JunYi said"You managed to get Mr. Low to come RP and coach you all. Good! Seems that from now on I won't be the highest here in RP liao." (Notes: JunYi is our founder for the RP Interest Group and he is a 1st Dan black belt if I am not wrong. He is not a RP staff!)
Then I ask"Err, did I do something wrong?"
Rudy"No, you did not do anything wrong. You did the right thing. Once we are gone who is going to coach you all?"
Then we all just laze around till 5.30 where I called Mr.Low to confirm the timing and place to meet later so I could bring him to come to RP.
Then I heard that Faizal and Tony will be coming over just because Mr.Low is coming.
Later sure going to have a mass Randori(sparring) liao.
6pm, me and Rudy go to woodlands MRT ticket box there to wait. Just nice when we reach there, Mr Low and another instructor, Mr Lim come down. Then head back to RP liao. It was 6.30pm when we reach back. Then normal training resume with Mr Low coaching us. But while doing my Kata techniques, my knee go piak when Muhammed sweep my leg from the side. Gosh, that hurt.
Then Randori time liao...and my knee was like a straw.
Nvm, I tahan, but halfway while sparring, I tried to throw, and my knee got overstrained and I just fell to the ground. Argh, end up I could not hold my ground properly against Muhd. But he knew my knee koyak again so he tried to avoid targeting my right leg.
Then for the other bouts, I had to face off against Giant people =.=
I am like the only Lightweight Judoka and the rest are all Middle and Heavyweights. WTF
I had a hard time holding my ground against these people and my knee really gone berserk liao.
End up I overstrained my knee and fell to the ground when doing a throw.
After Randori, a girl came and promoted Red Bull drinks. But this was not the Thailand Red Bull. Was Austria Red Bull if I'm not wrong. Austria Red Bull had more things then the Thailand version and was less sweeter.
But after I drank it, my mind hurts like there is a needle poking the side of my forehead.
But the effect last only awhile and no more.
Then Mr Low taught us some newaza(groundwork) techniques and we practise them. At 8.10, we close class for the day and time to go home.
Haizz, now reach home really late, 9.50pm.
Now my knee ok, not so pain, but as usual I can't straighten it.
And if you notice, my right leg the knee shape is completely different from my left leg.
Zzz, song liao.
Perhaps I might consider finding a chinese sinseh.
Any reccomendations anyone?
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::10:22 PM