Friday, January 11, 2008
Today's cultural was a very fun lesson
Our topic for today, R-E-S-P-E-C-T
When we do our worksheet,
Faci will normally go through with us
And in question 1 of the worksheet there were many different pictures
But we do them 1 by 1.
So for qns 1a, got these 2 pictures

And the question was -What is/are my emotional response(s)?
- Why do I feel this way?
Here is a little conversation between Faci and me.
Faci "Ok, lets do the worksheet. Question 1. Let's have someone answer this. Hmm, Daryl! How do you feel about this? What are your views?"
Me "Err. Are you sure you want me to answer this question?"
The rest of the class "NOOOOO!!! Don't ask Daryl!!! HE IS A SADIST. ASK SOMEONE ELSE!"
Faci "So? I only want to know what are his views. There is nothing wrong with that. If he is a sadist so be it. At least it will be more interesting."
LOL. This was the funniest moment of my life. 1st time I see everyone all call me a sadist and all do not want my views on these pictures. Come on. What so sickening about these pictures? They are ok mah. You all think too much le.
Then during presentation time, as our slides got include the comparision of Lee Kuan Yew and Gang 369 and that was Pearlyn's slide. When everyone saw the numbers 369, all keep shouting "Daryl!!Daryl!!! Your Gang leh"
I was like WTF!!! Just because I got their gangster rap mp3 in my lappy so I belong to 369. KNS
And I just told them a little bit about gangsters then all keep say me gangster =.=
Then Pearlyn said that the gang was disbanded, quite a number of people say not yet disband. Then Pearl say say is I say one. Then all start saying I from 369 again. TMD
But hey, overall the lesson was fun. All the groups managed to pull it off and no mistakes. At least we did better than Faci other classes which mostly all the groups all wrong.
Cultural, damm interesting lesson but very stressful at the same time.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:17 PM