Sunday, January 6, 2008
Sunday... I never like this day
Why? Because the next day is a Monday which means School day...
Ok
10am I am up.
Kena woken up by Dad to eat breakfast.
As usual, I take my own sweet time and ended up I ate breakfast at 11am
Then watch Legend of the 8 Immortals on TV.
11.30 I am out to Hougang Point to Sri Nanda barber shop to cut my hair of course
I wanted to cut spike de
But the barber suggested Short Spike so I went with it lor
Now my hair really is short....
After I reached home,
Mum said she gona bring me go see Si GuGong (4th GrandUncle)
Said that he is really sick
so I just went ahead lor.
At about 2pm like that we went out while my Dad stay at home Majhong with his Kakis.
Urgh!!!
I can't stand my uncle's car the perfume.
Owh and by the way, my mum does not have a car. She sold hers many years back. The car she have now belongs to my uncle who happens to be overseas so she borrowed it as she also need to go around the country making deliveries of chinese new year cookies. (Anyone interested in Chinese New Year cookies and want to order them tell me. But only for SG ppl. No overseas)
Everytime I sit his car, there is always the perfume where it really smell weird. Then it always make me giddy. So I had to let the window time for quite awhile before closing it.
Reach Toa Payoh at about 2.40pm.
I got a shock of my life when I saw Si GuGong. He is so damm thin. Completely different from what I last saw him. Compare the pics.
This is him currently. Bedridden

This is him last year.
.jpg)
SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!
Gosh, heard from mum that he has cancer in alot of parts of his body. Gosh, he really is suffering. In the past, he is always a jovial man, always very chatty and have many jokes to tell. Now, maciam silent sam.
I look at him now really heartache. Suffering like that. Can't eat anything. Only can drink.
Haizz...
May God(or whoever he prays to) take his soul to rest to end his mortal suffering.
After that mum fetched me home while she go jalan about with her friend.
(nth much to blog today)
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:19 PM