#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Both bad things and good things happen today

Good-
My VB was a success!!!
Thx to the codes provided from William and from Bradley's friend
It was damm funny
Both their codes had their problems
But when I merged their codes together, all problems were solved
Then ok liao
But there were still abit of missing points
such as no random colour and sizes
But hey, other than that it was perfect ok?
3 cheers ^_^


Bad-
I got a freaking headache out of the blue
Have no idea why also
Is bad enough that I have a cough and a cold
Now this...ON TRAINING DAY SOMEMORE
From my vision, I see things are slanted here and there
End up I walk like a Drunkard
Argh
To make matters worse, it rained...
So what does that have to do with me?
Alot!!!
I went to 7-11 to buy Red Bull...
But while making my way there, there was only 1 tiny shelter pathway to there...
And I mean really tiny, it used to have space, but they go and put plants at the side...
end up no space...
and when I walk there, BOOM!!!!
all the rain struck me from the left side, and I tio drenched for the left side of my body...
Even I used my GI to shield me from the rain also no use sia....
Then after buying my drink...
I had to walk back again, and there was Human Jam...end up i need to wait awhile
and that awhile I tio hit by rain again...but never kena my head
After that, I walked back the tiny path
BOOM!!! I tio piak by rain this time BOTH SIDES!!!
AND to make matters worse, there were a bunch of stupid ppl who keep hogging the way so I had to go out in the rain to walk past them...zzz
Once I got inside the campus...I am drenched like ****.
Machiam kena tossed into the sea like that.
My jacket, Gi, Bag, clothes all dripping wet
and I have a freaking headache to deal with....

During the starting training leh... I cannot concentrate...
My headache is killing me.. I keep seeing things slanted here and there
Then when I went to the toilet, I dropped onto the floor and can't stand up for awhile...
My vision is getting worse by the second...
Then end up I practically just sit at one corner for the entire training and did nothing..
Argh
Because of this stupid Headache I missed 1 training...

Why isit that I am always sick or injured during training days..then other days nothing happen sia...F**K IT!!!

And guess what..when I reach home..I have to take a cold bath...
Why? Because the heater KNS!!! Hot water like cool water


Now duno 2mr I can make it to sch or not...
Or will I have to stay in bed...


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::10:16 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting