Saturday, January 5, 2008
BOO
I'm back
Time to post
Woke up at 11am and had Nasi Lemak for breakfast and lunch together.
Then watch cartoons till 1pm where it is time to set off.
Took bus 72 till I reach Yio Chu Kang MRT station.
While on my journey to City Hall, I notice 1 thing about singaporeans.
When there is so much space in the train in the middle, people just refuse to move in and all crowd at the door. End up it looked like the train was full where it wasn't. Because of these people, I saw everyone who just board the train had to squeeze in just because people refuse to move in. I know they are afraid that they might get blocked out if they want to go down but is there a need to keep hogging to the door? Typical Singaporeans. Kiasu. Then when people go down the train, people then start to move in. WTF.
Really do not know what is their problem.
Reached City Hall and met up with Moey Yaeng and Tim at the control station. Then off the Marina Square we went.
Wow, the place did change. Has been a very long time since I last went there. Was like 9 to 10 years since I last visited the place?
Head to KFC for the 2 persons' lunch. I ordered a O.R fillet meal. Gosh, the burger was like...
the size of my fist... I paid $3 for a small burger =.=
And, the fish meat sux. Tough like rubber. This is the worst KFC outlet I had ate so far.
After KFC, we 3 went about exploring the place. Then we come across a shop that has tons of models kits and those anime figures!!! And I saw the Gundams. The box look weird. Did not state the words Gundam but just wrote GD followed by the model name. Do not know if it is fake or not but it is damm cheap lah compared to outside. For example, Scale 1/100 Strike Freedom with extra parts is $35, outside is selling $65~80. Damm cheap lah. But they box no plastic wrapping. Only got scotchtape nia. Then it also sell alot of other figures too. Damm nice sia.
After that, me and Tim's main aim is the ARCADE!!!
Opposite of the arcade was a bowling alley. M.Y wanted to bowl but ended up not cause price was ex.
The games price were quite ok. 50cents for joysticks games and $1~1.50 for simulator games.
Then, the 3 of us played wartan troopers. Shooting game. 1st time I played this game. And I lost like 2 lifes immediately despite I blocked the attack...but never expected to clear stage 1. And I won for the 1st round!!! despite my mayhem shooting... But stage 2, I died quickly as the shield like no use de. Block still kena attack. Soon followed by Tim then Moey Yaeng.
After that, I went for X.Man vs Street Fighter. But I lost to Apocalypse, boss stage...
Then watch Tim play Sogeki. A sniper game. After that, we went to look for the shop liao which M.Y was supposed to bring us to. Want to find Tim's Gi but it was damm ex lah. $82 leh. Somemore the double layer feel more like single layer instead and so ex somemore. End up decided not to buy but wait 1 more week for M.Y to pre-order for him from another supplier. Then I buy my belt which is 280cm. Cost $10.70. Gosh, is ex. But I will be changing into Brown Belt in June...Nvm. Just buy first.
After getting our things, off to Suntec City.Went there but was damm boring lah. So many shops but all mostly clothes de. No interest. Then we went to Toys"R"Us walk about. But there got nothing de. Compared to other outlets, this is lousy.
With that, we head to the arcade once more. Played Marvel vs Capcom 2 and I completed the game. Then watch Tim play Ghost Squard. He at first do very well de leh. But he died from killing the hostages despite warnings from M.Y. After that played HOTD4!!! Gosh, the games are damm ex. $2 sia. Alot of the simulator games all $2 de. I spent $4 just to play HOTD4 just because I have to Dual Wield. But hey, the guns were good. No problems at all. The calibration were good and so were the sensor. But, it will fail to shoot from time to time. But I managed to handle it well. And off to stage 2 I went. This time I reached the boss stage again. And managed to clear it with some help from Tim, he use the 2nd player gun. Then go stage 3 I die very fast because I was shooting anyhow just to find some life to help me. End up I never notice the zombie and it killed me...But hey, it was good leh, managed to go stage 3.
Moey Yaeng, Me and Tim

After that, we walked about for awhile more and spotted a weapons shop. Shop name is Caesar. They have a hell lots of swords and guns. Some from movies such as Eragon, Pirates of the Carribean, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. While others are from games such as Final Fantasy. Gosh, is damm nice lah.
After that spotted another shop. See the name below.
.jpg)
MAN. This shop also damm nice lah. Alot of star wars thingy and figurines also. Then inside can see all the FX Lightsabers. DAMM COOOL LAH. They also have all the very retro toys such as the 1st version of transformers and even the 2nd ver. of power rangers megazord. They even have the 1980s Star Wars figures!!! Gosh. Is damm COOL!!!!
See the pictures.
.jpg)
I'm a Darth Maul fan. Like him because of his Dual Bladed Lightsaber and his ablity to wield it. Most importantly, he is a SITH LORD!!!
.jpg)
After walking about, went to Carrefour but I need to rush home le. Then it was raining heavily outside. And I thought of my mum had a car today. So I called her to try my luck. True enough, really had a car. So phoned her to come and fetch me. M.Y and Tim then accompany me to wait till my mum arrived. And guess what, only about 8pm like that then she arrived. Ended up reached home at 8.45pm then I can take my dinner.... Hungry ah!!!
2mr going to cut my hair liao. Cut what style leh? Still thinking...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:22 PM