#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back home

2day's UT is easy
Just anyhow bomb also finish in 15mins.
And we did not have to do any presentation for Cognitive
Why?
Because we had a "Court Case" presentation today.
1 side is the Jane and the other is the Dance Company
the remaining 2 teams, Ray's team is the Jury
My team is the Judges.
So we no need to do anything but just let the other 2 to defend their case
wahaha
1st time so carefree.
Just play the wholeday.

Then later training
Joe never come. But JY came
We just laze around till like 6pm then we started on our warmups before Mr.Low and Mr.Lim arrives at 6.30
While doing our breakfalls halfway, 3 indians from India came and wanted to join.
End up I have to teach them just because no one else wanted to do it
Zzz. Damm that JY. He blackbelt then push the teaching to me
TMD

Lucky after that Mr.Low came very soon. Then he take over my job and started preaching them about the history of Judo. LOL
And we started training as usual
And Wayne is as stiff as ever
Argh, end up difficult to train sia
But when comes to competition Wayne will own due to his resistance
But during normal training leh..give us headache

Then randori time...
This time, I pushed myself, and ignore all injuries
And I really managed to hold my ground against the others
But the consequences are not small. After the training my injuries will then appear and I feel the effect of holding out till so long.
But what to do, at least this can sustain my strength long enough
So I will continue to do this
However, I still need to improve on my new Style
Arm Lock KO.
Still can't really do it well
haizz.
If I managed to master it, it will be damm useful in IVP

After training, I remove my Gi, and saw my skin shedding...
Wow. So nice =.=
Then heard from Moey Yaeng that IVP only has 2 weight categories.
Light Weight 75kg<
Heavy Weight >75kg

And in our club so far, I only know there are 3 lightweights.
Me, Tim, and Huang.
The rest are all heavyweights
And all these while I have been sparring against Heavy Weights =.=
All duno how many KG heavier than me
But, if I'm able to hold my ground against them,
Hopefully my skill will be better when in IVP.


Ahhh
Whole body damm aching now
Zzzz


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::10:34 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting