Sunday, January 27, 2008
Another day will just pass me by
As usual, I did nothing today but just read Mangas. Perhaps movies too.
Yesterday I downloaded Space Wars and Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix
Then just watched them.
And I just continued reading Mangas which I left off from yesterday till today.
List: Rosario + Vampire, You're my girlfriend, Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)
Here to post some info bout these comics.
Rosario + Vampire:
This manga is currently ongoing and has spawn into a 13 episode anime. But only 3 episodes out so far.
Genre:
Action,
Comedy,
Fantasy,
Harem,
Supernatural,
Ecchi,
RomancePlot: Tsukune Aono is a painfully average high school freshman who is unable to get into any private schools due to his disappointing grades. The only school that he is finally accepted into turns out to be a secret school for supernatural monsters (
yokai) who are in disguise as humans. The first student that Tsukune meets is the beautiful Moka Akashiya, who takes an immediate liking to him for an unusual reason; she is a
vampire and is attracted to the sweet taste of his human blood. Tsukune quickly realizes that his admission into a monster school must have been a mistake and fears for his life.
Despite Moka's vampiric nature, she is a sweet girl and Tsukune quickly falls in love with her. He decides to stay at the monster boarding school to be near her despite the various dangers. He must hide his human identity from the teachers and other students while trying to keep his grades up and avoiding conflicts with the various not-so-mythological monsters lurking around campus. Tsukune soon discovers that when he removes the cross-shaped amulet attached to the
rosary around Moka's neck, she transforms into her true form, a "super-vampire" that is stronger and more powerful than almost any other creature at the school. However, in super-vampire form, Moka has a different personality that is often cold and merciless, so the rosary amulet is only removed in dire emergencies. Tsukune and Moka soon make new friends as their
stay at Youkai Academy progresses...

The main girl - Akashiya Moka

The rosary is off!!! Emerge, The Rare Super S Class Monster - Vampire


I would say, after watching the anime, it really got me on into reading the manga. This is one funny but interesting anime, that has supernatural stuff, romance and some action as well. A reccomended must watch or read the manga.
http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/Next up is You're My Girlfriend.
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Summary: From the author of Special A, a oneshot about a girl named Hatsune with a "bad mouth", for lack of a better description. She's kind-hearted and all, but her mouth spews the total opposite of what she means (which is probably due to the fact that she grew up with five brothers, a father, and no mom). And so she is seen as an arrogant, mean girl at her school, and that is why she hasn't had a boyfriend for the past fifteen years of her life. Well, that is, until she gets accepted at this Maidens' Club, where she meets a guy called Kirie with a somewhat unique habit (it happens when a girl comes within six inches of him). How will these two fare? Will Hatsune finally have a boyfriend at last? Will she be more than just a "girl" friend?

This manga has only 4 chapters but hey, it is interesting enough. It was funny as well as this really got me laughing but the ending was sweet enough. So not much of a disappointment.
http://www.onemanga.com/You%27re_My_Girlfriend/
3rd Manga I read - Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)

Genre: Romance/Comedy-Drama
Plot: Riiko Izawa has never had a boyfriend and she has been rejected by every boy she has ever had a crush on. When she returns a lost cell phone to an oddly dressed salesman she tells him like an idiot she wants a boyfriend when the "Cosplayer" asks her what she wants. So he directs her to his company's website as a way to thank her, but she has to not tell anyone. Riiko unwittingly ends up ordering a "figure" which will be her boyfriend with the intention of returning him after the free three day trial order.
The way to boot him up is to kiss him, so when she kisses him, he wakes up. When he does so he's completely in love with her. He then asks what's his name? and she calls him "Night" since he's one of the "nightly lover" figure.
After her three-day trial is over, Riiko finds that she cannot return her perfect mail-order boyfriend and is stuck with a bill for 100,000,000
yen (approximately 1 million
USD)because she had added 100 things she wanted in a boyfriend (but each had costed 10,000.) The mysterious salesman, Namikiri Gaku, tells her the company will waive the bill if she will help them collect data about women's feelings, and data about their mental and physical structures in order to perfect future “Nightly Lover” models.
Unbeknownst to Riiko, her next-door neighbor and childhood friend, Sōshi Asamoto, loves her which he strives to hide by frequently teasing her. He has promised her mother that he will watch over Riiko while her parents are away, and when he sees Riiko with her new "boyfriend," his
jealousy creates the central
love triangle of the series.
Riiko must keep Night's true nature of an inhuman being a secret from everyone around her while struggling to decide if she loves Night, despite being a "figure" who seems to be developing true emotions, or Sōshi, who has loved her since childhood.
This is also another nice manga. The ending was kind of sad. I won't say much about how the story will progress, but just read it. Is really nice.
http://www.onemanga.com/Absolute_Boyfriend/After reading these mangas, again I'm struck with thoughts and emotional feelings...
AHHHHH
Am I really that lovesick???
I hope not...
I still have not made up my decision whether to step in or not...
Plus, for now I want to concentrate on IVP and my grading test
But still...I can't help but to keep thinking
And before I know it, tears flow out again...
Zzz, damm it lah...why am I so weak...
Now I'm feeling really empty inside...
Something is really missing
DAMM!!!!
Can someone reccomend any manga or anime to watch???
Don't give me something like Naruto or Bleach hor..I not interested..
I prefer those which is already completed and not those still in production or on going...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::6:00 PM