Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Yeah! Tuesday liao!!!
As usual I am bored to death
And have spent the entire day rotting away doing nothing as usual
Ok, except for packing my things that is
Did not expect my bag to be so small
The last time I went it was sooo fat
Maybe is due to the stuff my mum took
For the last trip, she had to put her stuff in my bag
So now quite empty
Ahhh
And I convert finish Kashimashi anime liao
Now I got 2 anime shows to watch in my phone
woohoo.
Confirm won't be bored liao
Haizzz, tomorrow must wake up early
5am I guess
then 6am leave the house
as usual take taxi go to the meeting place
forgot where also...
Hmm...1st thing reach there must wait as usual for the stupid checking of hotel booking
ahhh
sian ah
then must wait for like half an hour??
gosh...really damm boring liao
Hmm,wonder what have changed over there liao
Hopefully the theme park is much more interesting than before
Did not go genting for like 2 years liao
But I don't expect any big changes
Can't expect much from them
Even the arcade games also suck big time
So what else can I expect from an outdoor theme park?
O well, who knows?
Wait till Sunday then I post the pictures and my days there
Wooo
Pearl have watched the show
But like me, she is also amused at the OOSH part
But too bad she can't take the sacrificial part
and she never watch till the end
haizz..that's the interesting part
Nvm, Pearl, once school reopen I then show you the Shin Bible Black which I have told you about on msn.
And once school reopen, I got more people to torture
Wahahahaha
I bet Ray would want to see the OOSH part also
I'm a sicko!!!
lalala xD
owh and 1 more thing
I think I have decided to step out of the relationship world
I don't think I can handle it
My goal is too far away for me to reach it
So I guess I will step down for now and be a monk
Unless a light really did shine on me lah
But I find it highly impossible
Tata I go off liao
See ya on Sunday
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::2:06 PM