Saturday, December 22, 2007
Woohoo
After such a long time, the blog has been revived.
Credits to Eve aka BabeyPurple for helping me with the skin all these. (I'm an idiot at these)
Hmm...What am I going to blog again...I am lost...
ok. 3 words
I AM BOREDDDDDDDD
why? Because I'm too free and have nothing to do
Being single does have it's own advantages and disadvantages.
Being single, I am free!!! No commitments to make or to have.
But I will be bored to death...everyday keep wondering what to do
Being attached leh? Have commitments and never free
But at least you won't get bored to death have always have something to do.
Hmm, later going out to cousin's house to celebrate christmas...
Then next week go genting liao. But go there also nothing to do.
Ok, time to post the open house results...
NO MMAF!!! Sian ah
Why leh? Because Rudy wasn't there to see what happen...
If not He sure also want MMAF...
Sian, cannot kick some peoples' butt...Getting rusty liao after a break from Randori...
And I got a bruise on my foot as a reward for taking part in Open house.
3 cheers. Now I am lame.
And I got a game of Badminton on Thursday. And my foot was 80% ok le...
Then after the game become worse again...expected de
Eve and Karin scream at me as usual...for being stuckup? Not sure
Hopefully no one else will do that
WooHoo
I got Suzuka Manga liao. Fully downloaded
Wait for ages till it come out on the webby
Well, I got something to kill time liao..beats rotting at home
Everyday on Laptop, staring at the desktop wondering what to do....
And then 1 day pass by...
Time to sign off.
Later then post about what happen at my cousin's house.
IF I am not lazy lah >_<
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::4:18 AM