Saturday, December 22, 2007
Weeeee. I'm back. Time to show you all some pictures!!!
The entrance of the house...looks boring?
Tadah!!! People pigging out with the food.
Look at my 小姨, holding the turkey drumstick.LOL

Is that a Christmas Tree I spy??? o.0
Look, 小姨 washing her hands after eating the Drumstick
Some Interior designs of their Executive Flat in Bishan...
I never go to the 2nd floor to take pictures.So only the 1st floor is available
Gathering of people!!!
Woah. Their gym room
Strange looking clock...the numbers are stuck on the wall...
and look, the 12 and 3 is pasted in a different way.
"Creative"
Me and Mum.O gosh, she is old >_<
Me solo..I look really weird for this pic...
.jpg)
Look at the Baby's face...so diao
.jpg)
Look. I got 2 presents
.jpg)
Woohoo! Chocloates to eat, and a book to read. But guess what, I can't understand the book. Why? Because I have never read "Phantom Of The Opera" before...So how you expect me to understand this sequel?
Wonder what's in store for 2mr...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::3:25 PM