Sunday, December 23, 2007
Today...is a Sunday
Yawns
As usual, I spend the entire day not doing much thing but just waste time...
Woke up at 12++
Argh...Overslept and cannot watch cartoons >_<
Kamen Rider Blade and Power Rangers Mystic Force
LOL...Yes, I know. I am Childish
But hey, thats the way I am, still childlike in my mind despite my age ^_^
Let's see...what have I accomplished today...
I HAVE FINISHED READING SUZUKA
WOOHOO
I'm telling you all, read the damm Manga, it is really god damm nice!!!
It kind of reflects on our way of life...how to deal with relationships all these
Despite me having a failure itself =.=
And I managed to download a new manga to read
To all Martial Arts and Violence fans out there, read this manga
Tenjo Tenge
ok, it does have hentai scenes here and there,
But hell, I do love the gore
Another thing accomplished
Finished converting LoveLove anime file to store in my phone
With these, I've something to entertain me on the bus ride to Genting liao
Better than sleeping for the entire journey to there
Hmm, just now I am supposed to go out to meet my uncle
go his house and listen to some stupid talk...
he has been trying to get me to listen to all these since last year
You think I care?
Of course No.
He said that there is a 27 year old guy preaching about how he do well in his studies and how he cope with it lah blah blah blah
Hello, my poly don't even have to dig into textbooks for now, everyday just do PBL can liao.
So heck care. Afterall, my mum also deem him as crazy.
It seems that there is a feud for my mum's side....
haizz...what to do...family tree so big...
suddenly pop out 1 ang moh who is my relative and I have no clue about it
As usual, I have the loner feeling
Like something is missing in my life
Some pieces of the puzzle are gone
But where to find them leh?
I've yet to find out...
For those who are really lame, don't spam in my chat box say go mamashop and buy jigsaw puzzle hor or something similar...I can guess someone is bound to say that...
What is next leh...just waiting for my trip to Genting bah
But damm sian...go there cannot gamble...still underage
Not that I am a habitual Gambler
Just that whenever I go there just go arcade and outdoor theme park nia
what else can I do there? So thinking of go casino and play around
Maybe I will take Eve's suggestion, go visit her when I am there
Afterall, I got 4days and 3 nights there leh
Eve, gimme your address then I go find you
Don't forget your handphone number hor
Hopefully I can forget all my troubles when I'm there...
But I am Bound to take pictures as usual...
Of memories being there
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::3:50 PM