Monday, December 24, 2007
Today is a Monday
Hmm, 2 more days le
Then I'll be off to Genting to enjoy myself?
See how bah
Ok, today I really am kind of Sicko
Must be the bad lunch I had?
Mummy went out and told me to settle my own lunch
But I lazy go out buy
So just make noodles eat
Damm, I never add the other ingredients, onli got the seasoning
That might be the cause of my Sick state of mind today...
Wondering what so sick bout me today?
Ok, I got sooo bored that I actually go and download the Hermaphrodite show...
Bible Black!!!
Oh my goshhhhhh
When I watched it, I was like wow, ooo and cool
I don't mean to be gross but
just imagine lah...
A penis came just OOSH out of the vagina....
cool right? =.=
ok..I am sick
LOL
O well, I am sick in the head from the very beginning...
Now in class I am labelled as the "Purifier"...
Because I have "purified" their minds about porn?
LOL
See their faces damm funny sia
From ok looking interested become pale
o gosh, that is funny ahahahhaa
And, I sent a copy of the show to Pearlllll Lyn
She is also another freak at these things
Hey Pearl, I warned you liao hor
Watch at your own risk, for I am not responsible of any damages ya
Especially to your mind
ahahaha
And now, I had another sick thinking in my head
Thinking of posting pictures to show everyone
how the "worm" got out of the "hole"
but, I rather you vote for it whether to put or not
If not wait all scream at me again...
Reply in Shoutbox for your votes
And, I have another explanation as to why I'm sick today
Well, last night when I was about to sleep
I was hit by a sudden wave of sadness
I have no idea why it happen also
But it just came like that and made my heart sink
And before I knew it, tears started flowing out and I cried
=.= dumb right?
End up can't sleep properly and I guessed I cried myself to sleep
Could be this sudden sadness made me mad today bah I guess...
O gosh, I think there is something wrong with me liao
nono...
There is something wrong with me
Haizz
Is this the path of being a loner?
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::2:51 PM